CONFIDENTIALITY POLICY OF INC. PLATFORMS, “PREVU3D”
(Last update: March 31, 2020)
In connection with the operation of Prevu3D’s services, we may collect two types of user information: personal information and non-personal information.
“Personal information” is information that identifies you, such as your name, postal address, email address, date of birth and gender. We collect personal information when you agree to provide it to us when you register for Prevu3D, in particular when you decide to subscribe to a Prevu3D service, participate in a Prevu3D promotion, receive a Prevu3D newsletter or participate in a Prevu3D survey. In addition, if you decide to contact one of our customer service representatives, we may keep a record of this correspondence so that we can fully process the subject of the communication. We may also receive personal information from our business partners or other third parties, provided that these third parties confirm to us that you have authorized them to share this information.
Professional contact information such as the name, position, postal address, email address or telephone number of a business, professional or employee of an organization is not considered personal information .
“Non-Personal Information” is information of anonymous nature, including the Internet Protocol address (“IP address”), the domain used to access a Prevu3D service, the type and version of the browser or system. exploitation that you use as well as the website that you have just accessed and that you will subsequently access. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics about our users (eg, average age or geographic distribution of our users), number of visitors and average time to use a Prevu3D service are also considered as non-personal information.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the Prevu3D services and information that you have requested from us, including data about your use of Prevu3D sites. We may occasionally use your personal information to notify you of changes, improvements or similar information relating to Prevu3D services;
- If you have indicated that you want to receive offers or information from Prevu3D or from some of our selected sponsors or advertisers, Prevu3D may email you material and other information about products and services that we believe may be of interest to you. to interest. You can terminate your subscription to these mailings at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the electronic message;
- If you participate in a contest or other promotion on a Prevu3D site, we may, in accordance with the rules of the promotion, use your name and certain other information to administer the promotion, for example, to communicate with the contest winners and to announce and promote winners;
- Prevu3D may also use personal information if it has reasonable grounds to believe that it may be useful in the investigation of an offense under federal, provincial or foreign law, or for the protection or defense of ‘a legal interest.
COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We undertake not to sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
We only share your personal information with third parties in the following cases:
- You have expressly authorized us to disclose your personal information for a specific purpose;
- The third parties in question act on our behalf as agents or suppliers of goods or services, and the information is communicated to them only for the purpose of improving the provision of Prevu3D services that we offer to you. These third parties must comply with strict contractual conditions which oblige them to maintain the confidentiality of all personal information and to use it only for purposes related to the provision of Prevu3D services;
- In accordance with the conditions applicable to a Prevu3D service, to facilitate the provision of a Prevu3D service in question, in particular to satisfy legal requirements;
- When we are required by law or any order made by a court, an institution or an authority having the power to compel us to communicate this information, or to protect or defend a legal interest;
LINKS TO OTHER SITES AND ADVERTISEMENTS
Most of the advertisements displayed which are linked to the Prevu3D services are presented by reliable partner advertisers, in accordance with their own policies which appear on their site.
In some areas, such as when you provide us with credit card information, we are committed to helping protect the security of your credit card information during transmission using encryption technology called the secure SSL protocol, a standard in industry.
You can help keep your personal information secure. For example, never disclose your password, as it provides access to your account and registration information. Also take care to close the session to access your account and close your browser window when you have finished using a Prevu3D service or browsing the web, to avoid people sharing your computer having access to your information.
ADDITIONAL CONFIDENTIALITY PROCEDURES
ACCESS TO INFORMATION RELATING TO THE EXPERT ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION, AND MODIFICATIONS
Prevu3D gives you the means to have access at all times to the information relating to your account and your registration that you have provided to us so that you can update them , modify or delete them yourself by accessing the appropriate page in the account or registration section of the Prevu3D service in question.
If you are unsure whether we are keeping personal information about you, and you would like to receive confirmation, please send an email to Prevu3D with all the email addresses you may have provided to us.
If you no longer wish to receive emails to which you have subscribed, you can terminate your subscription at any time by following the instructions at the bottom of the email message.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS OR SUGGESTIONS?
PREVu3D’S USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect or obtain non-personal information in the course of operating Prevu3D’s services. For example, when you choose to visit a Prevu3D service, our web servers may automatically collect non-personal information provided through your browser or stored in a cookie or web beacon.
In addition to Prevu3D’s practices with regard to IP addresses, cookies and web beacons, Prevu3D generally uses non-personal information to track services and to improve operations, perform statistical analyzes on all characteristics and behaviors of users, measuring demographic variables and user interests in relation to specific services, describing our services to third parties, such as advertisers or potential business partners, and determining how and where the allocation of our resources can be the most effective. No personal information is disclosed in connection with such activities.
Prevu3D may also use non-personal information to inform its sponsors and advertisers about the effectiveness of a sponsorship (such as a contest) or a specific advertisement. Where appropriate, we may provide them with aggregate demographic information, including, but not limited to, contestants or people who have seen and “clicked” on the advertisement. No personal information is disclosed to these sponsors and advertisers as part of this process, only anonymous and aggregate information is disclosed.
Partners may collect browsing information and may establish or analyze your use of the site in order to improve its quality. In this case, only aggregated activity or history data are used. This collection includes the domain name, IP address, type of browser and system you use, the language of your browser, your geographic location, your request, your interests and your preferences. The data that we may collect as well as our Partners are said to be “non-sensitive” and are in a depersonalized form. In addition, our Partners are required by law to adhere to recognized principles of protection of personal information and to comply with their own privacy policies. For this purpose, we invite you to consult the following pages which are those of certain Partners in order to take note of them: Google (google.com/analytics) Double Click (doubleclick.net), Facebook (hhtps: //www.facebook .com / privacy / explanation).
If you want the remarketing cookie feature to be disabled on our Partner pages, you can request an opt-out from them. For example, a visit to the Google site (www.google.com/settings/ads) will allow you to disable the dissemination of interest-based ads on the site of this partner, you can do the same with Facebook (https : //www.facebook.com/about/ads) or IAB (http://optout.networkadvertising.org/#/). With regard to Google Analytics temporary cookies, you can block the collection of your data via the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/. These deactivations will not eliminate the dissemination of advertisements, but will rather make it possible to no longer receive targeted advertisements.
IP address is a unique number that is assigned to any direct internet access point. Many IP addresses can be associated with certain Internet service providers or certain large organizations. IP addresses do not contain any personal information. When you request through your browser the display of a web page or any internet information similar to another computer on the internet, your browser automatically provides this computer with the IP address to which it must transmit the requested information .
Prevu3D and IP addresses:
- When you request access to the web page of a Prevu3D service or any other similar content from Prevu3D, your browser automatically provides our computers with the IP address to which our computers must transmit the requested information. Each such request is logged by our systems, along with the IP address of the computer that requested access to the page in question. If necessary, this information is stored on our computers for the purposes described in this policy;
- Prevu3D may use your IP address to display more appropriate and relevant information, such as content or advertising relating to your geographic region. Global information obtained through IP addresses may be transmitted by Prevu3D to its advertisers and partners. For example, Prevu3D may inform its advertisers of the approximate total number of users who access the Prevu3D site in a given province;
- Prevu3D may use your IP address to assist in the analysis and resolution of problems that you or its technical team have reported to it.
INVISIBLE MOUCHARDS AND PIXELS
- Monitor the use of the website, and improve the operation and efficiency of Prevu3D services and make the use of our Prevu3D services easier and more convenient to use. For example, cookies allow us to know, through the settings of your browser, who you are in order to offer you and provide you with more personalized services (e.g. language preference). Cookies also allow us to remember your password and preferences so that you do not have to re-enter them each time you access a Prevu3D service;
- Compile aggregate statistics on demographics and user traffic related to Prevu3D services or advertisements (e.g., number of users, average length of visit, average age and other similar data). This information allows us to better determine when we need to update or modify our services or offer new ones, and allows us to obtain detailed data intended to measure the effectiveness of advertising and content presented by third parties. This information may be transmitted, globally only, to our current or potential sponsors, advertisers and business partners. No personal information is disclosed in connection with these activities;
Some services may contain electronic images called “invisible pixels” or sometimes invisible GIFs, which allow Prevu3D to count the number of people who have visited given pages and to provide co-branded services. Web beacons are not used to access your personal information; they are a technical means which allows to compile global statistics on the use of Prevu3D services. Web beacons collect only a limited set of data, including a cookie number, and the time and date the page was posted and a description of the page on which the web beacon appears. Some Prevu3D service web pages may also contain web beacons placed by partner advertisers or web analytics service providers to help Prevu3D assess the effectiveness of our internet advertising campaigns.