Prevu3D is an emerging software company on a mission to make the benefits of 3D reality capture technologies accessible to Engineers and Project Managers in the manufacturing industry. Our platform provides a novel way to visit and reorganize industrial environments, easily and playfully. Please take a moment to visit our site: www.prevu3d.com
We are seeking an innovative, brilliant and ambitious marketing manager to promote our company’s brand and 3D software products & solutions in order to increase our brand awareness, our sales, and shareholders’ value. In this role, you will be optimizing our marketing strategies, managing the marketing plan that you will prepare with the company’s Chief Revenue Officer.
To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge and relevant experience of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing manager will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
The candidate must be ready for the challenges and highly competitive environment of a fast-growing scale-up tech company competing with the best on the World stage.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the Founder, CRO – Chief Revenue Officer, and our product manager.
- Managing the established marketing department’s budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management and the company board of directors.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- Maintaining the company competitive landscape.
- Create and maintain the company native content in collaboration with the UX/UI manager
- Create, maintain and enforce brand usage guidelines internally and externally.
Marketing Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar.
- At least 2 years experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in e-marketing automation software such as HubSpot Marketing and LinkedIn Sales Solutions.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
- Business Bilingual (English and Français), German is a “nice to have”.