We’re looking for a talented UX/UI Designer to lead and create our entire design culture, from our visual identity to the look & feel of our product. The candidate should have the experience to build, lead and manage a team using the best practices.
As a Lead UX/UI, you will:
- Own product design decisions, projects and their execution
- Construct user experiences with an emphasis on clarity as well as strong understandings of use-cases and user flows
- Make strategic design and UX decisions, across the product spectrum
- Lead the front-end user-experience of our product/B2B Saas Platform
- Translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences
- Communicate effectively in cross-functional product and marketing teams.
The current skills we are looking for are :
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in UX/UI Design. B2B/SaaS experience is a +
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative suite, Sketch and InVision
- Experience in Game development / Game engine experience is a +
- Ability to self-manage, manage up and take initiative to drive project success
The location is at Saint-Henri, Montreal, in a young, friendly and open-minded workplace environment. Come make a difference at PreVu3D