Prevu3D is an emerging software company on a mission to make the benefits of reality capture technologies accessible to engineers and project managers in the manufacturing industry. Our platform provides a novel way to visit and reorganize industrial environments, easily and playfully.
Please visit us at www.prevu3d.com for more details.
We are looking for an experienced Account Executive (Sales Hunter) for our Manufacturing & AEC software solution. Reporting directly to our VP Sales, you will be responsible for prospecting sales alongside researching new opportunities and educating existing clients in the manufacturing and AEC industries. The Account Executive will also work with the Product Owner to drive the product strategy and deliver high-value-add solutions in the manufacturing industry. The Account Executive will help collect feedback from current clients and future clients on functionality and feature improvements for the software. This is a high-impact role for a highly-collaborative and curious individual who is motivated to build relationships and delight customers.
Your key objectives:
- Make Prevu3D the most-valuable 3D digital twin software solution in the manufacturing space
- Generate new business through strategic sales-hunting techniques
- Educate customers about our business solutions
- Identify and define new use cases of software modules and features that will create deeper customer penetration, repeat usage, larger contract value, and recurring revenue for Prevu3D
More precisely, here will be your responsibilities:
- Cold calling, generating new leads, and prospecting accounts
- Closing customer contracts and generating new sales opportunities
- Using CRM automation tools to track progress and report goals
- Analyzing consumer needs and developing innovative solutions
- Maintain a strong priority list of clients and users’ problems and needs to solve
- Measure and optimize product engagement and satisfaction
- Track competitive software solutions and trends in the industry
- Explore different user personas
- Identify industry events and associations to showcase Prevu3D and collect industry insights
- Discovering, developing, and managing business relationships with prospects and current customers to sell software, services, and other related solutions
- Selling wide and deep into accounts by identifying client needs and opportunities where Prevu3D products and services will improve client productivity
- Leading account strategy sessions with current clients, potential clients, and internal teams
- Developing and delivering presentations and proposals
- Increasing Prevu3D’s visibility in the industry by attending networking events, using social media, referrals, etc.
Necessary Skill Sets:
- Superb communication skills, written and spoken, in English and French.
- Charismatic and comfortable with public speaking and presenting
- Excellent problem solving, negotiation, and closing skills
- Ability to manage the entire sales process from prospecting through close
- Experience selling into the manufacturing, architecture, engineering, and construction verticals a plus.